It can sometimes take a long time to figure out how to unlock certain items in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and progress correctly in the game. We give you all our guides and tips to succeed easily, and make your island a corner of paradise!
- Read also | How to go on a mystery getaway on Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
Tools in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Unlock the ladder
- Unlock the watering can
- Unlock the fishing rod
- Unlock the slingshot
- Unblock the net
- Unlock the ax
- Unlock the shovel
- Unlock the pole
- Unlock all tools
- How to use the shovel?
- How to use the net?
- How to use the fishing rod?
Buildings in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Unlock the campsite
- Unlock the Fairy Finger Sisters sewing workshop
- Unlock the Residents Office
- Unlock the Nook Shop
- Unlock the Museum
- What is the airport for?
- Unlock the house, and expand it
DIY in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Collect materials (Iron nuggets, gold, stones, wood...)
- Have DIY plans
- DIY workshop, how does it work?
- Obtain the bridge crafting plan
Miles Nook program, Bells and loans in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- All loans and borrowings
- Have Bells
- Sell and buy items
- Introducing the Nook Miles Program
- Get Nook Miles easily
Customization in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Unblock Remod'île, the personalization application
- How does Remod'île, the personalization application, work?
- Develop the exterior of the island
- Personalize your furniture
- Which hemisphere and topography to choose?
Multiplayer in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Local and online multiplayer, how does it work?
- How to play two?
- Change game date
- Delete and restart a game
- Delete a player profile
- Tom Nook's initiation seminar
- The Nook Stop, what is it for?
- have more strength
- What is the Happy Decorators Academy?
- Catch the balloon gifts
- How do mystery getaways work?
- Increase the size of your pockets
- Bringing Kéké Laglisse for a concert
- Send mail to other residents
- Take part in the fishing tournament
- NookPhone apps
|Using Island Remod in Animal Crossing: New Horizons||Tous in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides|