After months of waiting, the last free and important update ofAnimal Crossing: New Horizons is finally available for all players, bringing many new features to the game! Among these novelties, it will finally be possible to discover Le Perchoir, the new Robusto coffee.
But before discovering it, you will have to unlock it! For this, you must already have the museum unlocked in its entirety, with the fossils, arts and fish parts. Once that's done, go straight talk to Thibou, which will tell you how to find Robusto!
- How to cook in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
How to get coffee in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
Coffee has just arrived in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, as in previous games! To get it, you will have to unlock it, following the steps below:
- Start by going talk to Thibou, which is in the museum
- See you then with Admiral, which is on the pontoon of your island
- Go to one of Admiral's Mystery Islands
- It is on this island that you find Robusto, who you should talk to
- Once it's done, go back and talk to Thibou
- The coffee will arrive after tomorrow, after doing all these steps
However, certain conditions must be respected to access the cafe:
- To have built the museum
- Have done 5 donations or more at the museum
- Have done at least one donation of each type : fish, insects, fossils, sea creatures and art
- Have attended the first concert of Kéké Laglisse
- Talk to Thibou at least one day after the first concert
These steps and conditions are not very complicated, and you should get this coffee easily. The longest will be to wait for the construction of the cafe, which will cause the museum to be closed for a full day. But once finished, you can enjoy it as much as you want!
Join our server Discord FR on Animal Crossing et Follow us on twitter to follow our news and ask your questions!
- How to get vegetables in Animal Crossing New Horizons?