With the arrival of the free update ofAnimal Crossing: New Horizons, many new features have been added to the game, such as the possibility of cooking, or the arrival of Robusto coffee. Many objects have also been added, allowing you to further decorate the island!
C'est le cas de the donation box, which can be obtained at the Nook Stop, in exchange for Miles. You will then unlock its manufacturing plan, and can make it a real object! But what is this box for? Simply that the visitors to your island can make donations to you.
- Gyroid fragments, where to find them in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
What is the donation box for in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
La donation box doesn't have much use in the game! It's just so you can receive donations from visitors of your island. You can do it yourself too, but it doesn't have much point other than storing your money! It is recommended place this box in a strategic place where all visitors can see it, to make donations.
How to unlock the donation box?
To get this donation box, you will have to:
- You will go to the Nook Stop, in the Town Hall
- Choose to redeem Nook Miles
- Buy the donation box in exchange for 800 Nook Miles
- Go to a Crafting Bench equipped with 4 Wood and 4 Soft Wood to craft it
Once made, all you have to do is place it in the place of your choice to get donations! You can also do some by interacting with this box.
Join our server Discord FR on Animal Crossing et Follow us on twitter to follow our news and ask your questions!
- How to get vegetables in Animal Crossing New Horizons?