Warzone New Bunkers Code ListSince la parution de Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, which is now related to Call of Duty: Warzone, new bunkers have indeed appeared. If the latter do not have an access card, they nevertheless require a code. Here, to help you, the list of codes for the different bunkers located in the city of Verdansk, as well as the map to locate you more easily:
- Prison → 72948531
- Farmland → 49285163
- Junkyard Nord → 87624851
- Junkyard Court → 97264138
- Station TV → 27495810
- Park → 60274513
Changes to existing Call of Duty: Warzone bunkersSince the release of Black ops cold war, some 'old' Warzone bunkers are now sealed and are therefore no longer accessible. Among them, bunkers 00, 04, 05, 06, 09 and 11. However, there is no indication whether or not they will be reopened in the future. Here is the list of bunkers and their location :
- 00 (Sealed) → On the coast south of the West Promenade, go down the cliff as if going out of the borders to find the way to this bunker.
- 01 → North of the go-kart track and southwest of Boneyard.
- 02 → Continue north following the road from the previous bunker.
- 03 → Is located right next to bunker 02 but opens via a hatch and not via a large armored door.
- 04 (Sealed) → Southeast of Dam, in the cliffs above the large Russian sign.
- 05 (Sealed) → On the west side of the crash site.
- 06 (Sealed) → At the far east of the map, between Quarry and Lumber.
- 07 → East of TV Station and northeast of Stadium. The opening is via a hatch.
- 08 → In front of bunker 07, go down the steps inside.
- 09 (Sealed) → Northeast of the prison, cut into the cliff below the bridge.
- 10 → South of Tavorsk Park, at the southern end of Verdansk.
- 11 → All the way north of Verdansk
As a reminder, these bunkers do not require code like the new ones, but with a red access card. This is usually found in supply crates or directly on an enemy. In contrast, to gain access to bunker 11, things get a bit more complicated and require research work. You can find our full guide right here.