Nevertheless, it is not necessarily easy to know how the challenges work and what to do during these two weeks of challenges. Therefore, we offer a short summary below.
What are the Nindo challenges and rewards?First of all, know that you must connect to the official site to recover Fortnite's Nindo rewards. When this is done, you will have to play in different modes, between June 21 and July 8. A total of six cosmetic items can be unlocked, depending on how you've progressed through the challenges. Your progress can also be tracked on the site.
- Come on Itachi : Finish in the top 6 (solo, duos, trios and sections) → 1 badge
- Leave the station : Survive 24 storm circles (solo, duos, trios and sections) → 1 badge
- Hinata's way → Catch 20 fish (solo, duos, trios and sections) → 1 badge
- Orochimaru's way → Get 18 kills → 1 badge
The rewardsThe following rewards are obtained when a badge is earned for a lane:
- Come on Itachi → the shocked Itachi emoticon
- Leave the station → the concentrated Gaara emoticon
- Hinata's way → l'émoticone Byakugan de Hinata
- Orochimaru's way → Orochimaru's Smile emoticon
Also, if five badges are earned on the same lane, you will get 20 XP, making a total of 000 XP if each lane gets 80 badges. If you want even more rewards, you will have to play even more.
- Obtain 10 badges in total → Akatsuki coating
- Complete all four lanes (40 badges) → the Manda glider