It's time for swimming and diving in Animal Crossing New Horizons! Since July 3, 2020, it is possible to take advantage of the summer period by going into the water to discover the depths of your island.
But before you take the plunge, you're going to have to do game update. Note that you will need a internet connection to do this update.
How to update your Animal Crossing New Horizons game on Nintendo Switch?
In order to enjoy swimming and diving, here is the procedure to follow in order to update your game:
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch is well connected to the internet
- Go to your home page Nintendo Switch
- Highlight your Animal Crossing New Horizons game
- Push the button capacitor positive (+) lead to enter the options
- Select the option " Update profile »
- Choose the option " Via the Internet »
- Your console will start the update and you can follow the progress on the Animal Crossing New Horizons icon on your Nintendo Switch homepage
The latest Animal Crossing game update is the update 1.3.0. Check that you have the right version in the options menu before launching the game, and you're swimming!
What's new in patch 1.3.0?
In this new update, you will be able to bathe you, plunge and discover new sea creatures unpublished. Don't forget your diving suit and mask!
|Using Island Remod in Animal Crossing: New Horizons||Tous in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides|