With the return of confinement in France, it can be very tempting to start or restart a game on the fact Animal Crossing: New Horizons, to pass the time at home! If you are new to the game, you may not understand how to advance and what to do in your game.
We explain to you how to advance in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, so you don't get lost!
- Read also | Fish of the month for November in Animal Crossing New Horizons, northern and southern hemisphere
How to advance in Animal Crossing?
By launching Animal Crossing: New Horizons for the first time, you will be invited by Tom Nook for an initiation seminar! This will take place in several stages:
- Set up your tent on the island
- Help your residents choose the location of their tent
- Pick up 10 tree branches
- Pick 6 fruits
- Name your island
- Put down your camping bed
> How to pass each step of Tom Nook's initiation seminar?
Once the seminar is over, you will be left to your own devices! The goal will then be to move forward in the story, until you unlock the Remod'île application, to terraform your island. For it, Go chat regularly with Tom Nook, which will tell you the instructions to follow to advance in the game:
- Start by setting up a campsite - This location will attract new inhabitants to the island. Install the kit given by Tom Nook and go back to talk to him to go to the next step.
- Convince the new resident to move in - The day after the installation of the Campsite, a new character will come there. Succeed in convincing him to settle on your island to move on.
- Set up plots of land - You will have to install four plots of land offered by Marie to bring in new inhabitants. They will cost you a total of 40 Bells.
- Obtain the 3-star reputation rating of the island - The reputation of the island will also be with Marie, and you will start with a single star on your island. You will then have to decorate the island as much as possible, install infrastructures and buildings to earn points!
Keke Laglisse will then come and play a concert on your island, and the Remod'île application will be unlocked ! From there, it will be up to you to set your own goals and move forward as you see fit in the game.
Join our server Discord FR on Animal Crossing et Follow us on twitter to follow our news and ask your questions!
- How to get vegetables in Animal Crossing New Horizons?