If you're planning on playing Red Dead Redemption 2 over the holidays, you've picked a good time to dive in. The game's latest update, which is out now on PlayStation 4, adds a load of single-player stuff to what's already a massive open-world adventure. This content was apparently included with the recently released PC version, and now Rockstar is bringing it all to Sony's system.
Here is a brief overview from the developer:
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: Hunt down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang hideouts: Confront the murderous Del Lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon's Folly
- Story Mode treasure maps: Monuments of riches and the elemental track
- "To the End of the Earth" Story Mode Mission
- Arms Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver, and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Distorted Brindle Arabian, Spotted Appaloosa, Andalusian Perlino, and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Cache Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell, and Crow Beak
Not bad for a free update, huh? Additionally, a dedicated photo mode has been added so you can take sick shots on the go.
Think this might convince you to return to Red Dead Redemption 2? Saddle up in the comments section below.