It is now possible to cook in Animal Crossing: New Horizons ! Indeed, since the update of November 5, 2021, many recipes will allow you to make various dishes.
In order to cook, you will need several ingredients. You will then have to make sugar and brown sugar, for different recipes. For this you will need sugar cane and building plans correspondents. Here's how to get sugar and brown sugar!
- Gyroid Animal Crossing, what is it for?
How to get sugar and brown sugar in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
To make different recipes in Animal Crossing, you will sometimes need sugar, or brown sugar. But how to get it?
The sugar recipe
- To get this recipe, go to the Nook Stop terminal and unlock the kitchen through " Creation+ " vs 2 000 Nook Miles
brown sugar recipe
- To get this recipe, go to the Boutique de Méli et Mélo to buy the bundle "A good start in the kitchen", in the cabinet of the shop, against 2 Bells
To craft sugar and brown sugar, you will need 5 candy canes. We explain how to get these plants!
How to find sugar cane on Animal Crossing New Horizons?
Sugarcane is one of the new plants available with the 2.0 update of the game. To obtain it, two solutions are available to you:
- Buy from the character Root, in the form of seeds to plant
- Find it on the Admiral's Mystery Islands
You will find Racine on your island from time to time, or can unlock the Racine's garden center on Joe's Island shopping plaza to access it every day. So you can get started and cook delicious recipes in Animal Crossing New Horizons!
Join our server Discord FR on Animal Crossing et Follow us on twitter to follow our news and ask your questions!
- How to get vegetables in Animal Crossing New Horizons?