How to open bunker 11?Bunker 11 is quite special, because the latter will allow you toobtain the legendary blueprint for the MP7 called "Mud Drauber". If you absolutely want to access it, prepare yourself as it should since it will require a lot of patience and several attempts.
First of all, you are going to have to go to the different phone locations that are all over the map, and when you hear one ringing, interact with it. If a dial tone occurs, it means it is not the correct one, but if you hear a message in Russian, this indicates that you are on the right track.
Location of phones in Warzone
The voice you will hear will give you a 3-digit code. Write it down on a piece of paper and see you at the new phones for the rest of the secrecy. Here is the translation of the numbers to better help you:
- 0 - zero ("nol")
- 1 - one ("a-deen")
- 2 - two ("dva")
- 3 - three ("tree")
- 4 - four ("chye-tir-ye")
- 5 - five ("pyat")
- 6 - six ("shest")
- 7 - seven ("syem")
- 8 - eight ("vo-syem")
- 9 - nine ("dyev-yat")
- 10-ten ("dyes-yat")
- Phone 0 - Military base, second floor.
- Phone 1 - Town Center Bank.
- Telephone 2 - Office at Lozoff Pass.
- Telephone 3 - Building northeast of the quarry.
- Phone 4 - North Lumber Police Station (Block 18), second floor.
- Telephone 5 - BCH4 TV station.
- Phone 6 - Air Traffic Control (ATC) Tower.
- Phone 7 - Airport building.
- Telephone 8 - Hospital building.
- Phone 9 - Dam.
Once in front this bunker 11, enter the latter. Behind the second door on the right, you will find the plan of the MP7 Mud Drauber. In addition, it contains other secrets: a large computer room and a nuclear warhead. Maybe that means there are more secrets to uncover in Warzone? Stay tuned ...