You thought thatAnimal Crossing: New Horizons was an already very complete game, and that the game would be difficult to renew? The 1.3.0 Update proves the opposite, since it is now possible to explore the underwater depths around your island! This first summer update increases the number of activities available on the island, as well as the museum's collection, which will now be enriched with sea creatures!
- Read also | All the Fish of July
How to dive into Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
If you updated your game this Friday, July 3, Marie has made a special announcement: Nook Inc. has assessed the ocean conditions around the island, and swimming is now allowed on your paradise island! he is also possible to dive, which makes it possible to capture many sea creatures, and donate them to the museum afterwards.
To dive into Animal Crossing, several steps must be followed:
- Go to the Nook Shop, and buy the diving suit that you will find in the window
- Put on your wetsuit, then head to the sea
- Make sure you have no tools in hand, approach the sea and press A to throw you in
- To dive, you will need press Y when you find yourself in the water!
To fast forward, press the A button repeatedly. You can also capture sea creatures by diving over them!
|Using Island Remod in Animal Crossing: New Horizons||Tous in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides|