If the night is fine and the sky is clear, you may receive a visit from Celestial, the sister of Thibou, the person in charge of the museum of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Talking to her, she explains to you that it is possible to see shooting Stars in the sky. Each shooting star then allows you to make and you !
Céleste also gives you DIY plans to make, for example, a Magic wand which allow you to change your outfit in the blink of an eye!
If Marie, or another resident announces a shower of shooting stars on your island on a given day, don't miss your chance! During these special nights, shooting stars will be much more frequent and you will be able to accumulate a lot of wishes in one evening.
How to see shooting stars?
- Wait until nightfall and go to a place with a clear view of your island;
- To stargaze, move the right stick up. Think well unequip your items. To make a wish, one must have empty hands;
- Wait until a star appears in the sky;
- As soon as you see a star, press A to make a wish. The star then begins to shine.
Shooting stars appear in rain, so if you see one, keep an eye out for seconds! In general, it is possible to observe 4 to 5 stars per wave.
Celeste and Zodiac furniture
With each shower of shooting stars you will have a chance to cross CelestialInter 19h and 4h in the morning. Go talk to her at least once a month, and she'll give you zodiac furniture diy planse, each time in connection with a different sign! If you have already received the blueprint for the month, she will give you another gift: a bundle of Star Fragments, Zodiac Fragments, or a Star Wand.
Walk around in the shooting star rain
- If you don't want to wait, you can keep walking around and try to see stars while playing.
- For it, pay attention to the sound. Indeed, when a star appears in the sky, it emits a particular noise.
- If you hear a tinkling sound, look up and make your wish! Take the opportunity to stay a few moments and observe the following stars.
How to get his star fragments?
If you made wishes, the next morning, go for a walk on the beach of your island. You are going to have nice surprises and star fragments will be placed in the sand. All you have to do is pick them up. It exists several different star fragments, which is why we advise you to make as many wishes as possible during the night of the stars.
Source : Nintendo EPD/Nintendo via Polygon
Tips for Stargazing with Friends
Is it raining heavily on your island? Do not panic, you can also stargaze on your friend's island. Thus, for each wish made on the island of your friends, you will receive a star fragment tomorrow on your island.
- Read also | Share your Dodo Code and show your island around
|Using Island Remod in Animal Crossing: New Horizons||Tous in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides|