Do you want to enrich your wardrobe on Animal Crossing New Horizons? You are in the right place ! Thanks to the designs of many players in the world, you can import many designs into your game. The good news is that it won't cost you a single bell!
To have new designs, 3 possibilities are available to you and we will detail them below:
- Obtain an online pattern through the personal pattern portal of the “Fairy Finger Sisters”;
- Obtain a pattern using QR Codes;
- Create your own designs.
- Read also | The best clothing patterns and designs to use!
Obtain a pattern online thanks to the personal patterns portal of the Fairy Finger Sisters
To be able to obtain the designs designed by other players on the Animal Crossing New Horizons game, you must first unlock the "Fairy Finger Sisters" shop. You must also have a Internet connection and a subscription to Nintendo Switch Online !
- Once Layette installed on your island, go to the shop, on the terminal of the " Personal patterns portal ».
- Once you are logged in to the portal, you can choose to use a code for a pattern or to look at a catalog with a creator code.
- Once your design is found, all you have to do is save it to the application Personal reasons of your Nook Phone !
Get a pattern with QR Codes
You can choose to import designs from other games such as Animal Crossing New Leaf ou Happy Home Designer in New Horizons thanks to QR Codes. However, since these games are older, the imported designs will be less elaborate than those that can be created on New Horizons. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Download the Nintendo Switch Online app on your iOS or Android phone.
- Sign in with your Nintendo Account on the app. You will need a abonnement Nintendo Switch Online.
- To link the application to Animal Crossing, go to the game's home screen and press (-) Settings. Tom Nook will explain the details to you, follow his explanations.
- Then open the Personal Patterns application on your Nook Phone and click (+) Download. Choose a location for your pattern and voila!
Create your own designs
To create your own designs, you must have unlock first house. You will need to invest 800 miles Nook in the " personal patterns for the pros on the Nook terminal and then you can give free rein to your artistic fiber!
Feel free to share your creations in the comments!
|Using Island Remod in Animal Crossing: New Horizons||Tous in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides|