What is enchantment in Pet Simulator X?Dance Pet simulator x, Legendary Pets automatically receive enchantments, also known as abilities. However, it is also possible to apply enchantments manually on any of your Pets thanks to the Enchanting Circle which is located in the first zone of the Fantastic World (Fantastic Zone). These enchantments will improve different skills of your Pets such as their movement speed, their damage inflicted on Chests, their gain in Coins and Diamonds…
How to enchant a Pet in Pet Simulator X?However, as you will have understood, the enchantments are not available to beginners and you will have to be well advanced in the game before you can obtain them. Therefore, you will have to complete the entire first world and these nine zones in order to access the Fantasy Zone. Once you reach the other side, you will see the Circle of Enchantment appear on the left of the Enchanted Forest area.
From then on, all you have to do is approach the Circle to bring up a new window where all of your Pets will be listed. Select the Pet that will receive the enchantment, versus the modest sum of 10 Diamonds (Gems) before pressing the "Enchant" button. Important precision, enchantments cannot stack. Therefore, if the enchantment received by your Pet does not suit you, you will have to pay another 10 Diamonds to hope for a better one.
List of enchantments available in Pet Simulator XIt exists two distinct types of enchantment, the commons and the unique ones, the latter, much more difficult to obtain, will logically be more interesting. However, the commons will be declined in different levels, ranging from 1 to 5 (I, II, II, IV, V), V being the most powerful.
- Agility → Increases your Pet's movement speed.
- Chest Breaker → Increases the damage inflicted by your Pet to chests.
- Coins → Increases the gain in Coins of your Pet.
- Diamonds → Increases your Pet's Diamond gain.
- Gifts → Increases the rewards received after exploding a Gift.
- Strength → Increases the damage of your Pet.
- Teamwork → Increases the damage inflicted by all your Pets next to a Pet with this enchantment.
- Super Teamwork → Considerably increases the damage dealt by all your Pets next to a Pet with this enchantment.
- Fantasy Coins → Increase the gain in Fantasy Coins of your Pet.
- Charm → Increases your chances of getting Bonuses.
- Royalty → Increases the Strength by 100%, the gain in Diamonds by 100% and the movement speed by 50% of your Pet.
- magnet → Collect Coins and Diamonds for you.
- Glittering → Occasionally spawns 5, 10, 15 or 20 Diamonds.