Latest free updateAnimal Crossing: New Horizons is finally available, one day in advance! It is already possible to discover the many new features added to the game, some of which are unlocked by following specific steps.
This is the case of the long-awaited Robusto Coffee, also called "The Perch", which can now be unlocked in Animal Crossing: New Horizons! Several steps will have to be followed to obtain the Coffee, starting with visit Thibou. We detail everything below!
- Where to find gyroids in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
How to unlock Robusto's Roost in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
To unlock the long-awaited Perch, and be able to drink your coffee with Robusto, you will have to:
- Go talk to Thibou at the Museum, he will explain the steps to follow
- See you then with Admiral, present at the pontoon of your island
- Choose from go on a trip to a mystery island with Admiral
- Once on the mystery island, you find Robusto. go talk to him
- Back on your island, go back and talk to Thibou a second time
- All you have to do is wait 2 days for the museum to expand and that Robusto arrives with its coffee!
However, certain conditions must be respected to access the cafe:
- To have built the museum
- Have done 5 donations or more at the museum
- Have done at least one donation of each type : fish, insects, fossils, sea creatures and art
- Have attended the first concert of Kéké Laglisse
- Talk to Thibou at least one day after the first concert
Robusto on Admiral's Mystery Island
These different steps are very simple, and will also allow you to obtain your first gyroid fragment, which you can plant so that a real gyroid grows the next day! The Gyroid Fragment will be found in the ground of Mystery Island, with the same mark as a Fossil.
Join our server Discord FR on Animal Crossing et Follow us on twitter to follow our news and ask your questions!
- How to get vegetables in Animal Crossing New Horizons?