It is now possible to cook in Animal Crossing: New Horizons ! Indeed, since the update of November 5, 2021, many recipes will allow you to make various dishes.
In order to cook, you will need several ingredients. You will then have to make flour and wholemeal flour. For this you will need wheat and building plans correspondents. Here's how to get flour and wholemeal flour !
- Gyroid Animal Crossing, what is it for?
How to get flour and wholemeal flour?
La flour and wholemeal flour are essential for making many cooking recipes. Here's how to get building plans and make flour.
The flour recipe
- Go to the Nook Stop terminal and unlock the kitchen through " Creation+ " vs 2 000 Nook Miles
wholemeal flour recipe
- Go to the Méli et Mélo Boutique to buy the lot "A good start in the kitchen", in the cabinet of the shop
To make flour and wholemeal flour, you will need 5 Wheats. We explain how to get these plants!
How to find wheat in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
Wheat is one of the new plants available with the 2.0 update of the game. To obtain wheat sprouts, two solutions are available to you:
- Buy from the character Root, in the form of seeds to plant
- Find it on the Admiral's Mystery Islands
You will find Racine on your island from time to time, or can unlock the Racine's garden center on Joe's Island shopping plaza to access it every day. So you can get started and cook delicious recipes in Animal Crossing New Horizons!
Join our server Discord FR on Animal Crossing et Follow us on twitter to follow our news and ask your questions!
- How to get vegetables in Animal Crossing New Horizons?