To never run out of bells in Animal Crossing New Horizons, players find many tricks. We are going to show you a trick that will allow you to collect a good bunch of bells thanks to the scorpions!
This trick is greatly inspired by the one we gave you proposed in the past with the tarantulas ; there might be a better way. If this is the case, we will tell you about it immediately, but this scorpion technique seems to be interesting!
- Read also | The scorpion is the new tarantula
Please note that the spawn rate of scorpions has been halved. It is therefore very rare to find one, and this trick is more complicated than before to perform.
Scorpion hunting on a mystery island
Before you set off on your mystery island excursion, you'll need to organize your inventory. You must have in your inventory: a ladder, a pole, a shovel, a net and a iron ax.
The scorpio is available from 19 p.m. to 4 a.m. in the morning On the ground. He brings back 8 bells.
What to do on the island to meet scorpions?
To increase the chances of encountering scorpions, you will need to make some improvements on your island:
- cut all trees with the iron axe. Then remove the strains shovel.
- Gather toutes les flowers. Be careful, do not dig up the flowers but simply pick them. The base of the flower should always be present.
- break all stone of the island. For this, you will need to eat fruit to have the strength to break the stones.
- Leave only the weeds on the ground and flower roots.
- Throw your surpluses and your inventory (except the net) on the beach.
Catch the scorpions
I caught a scorpion! Finally ! #AnimalCrossing #ACNH #NintendoSwitch pic.twitter.com/oyFq3BtDsi
- Lorine Biancarelli | Bellarke (@L_Biancarelli) May 1, 2020
All you have to do is stroll around the island hoping to come across a scorpion. Make to run away the remaining insects by scaring them with your net to increase your chances of spawning a new scorpion.
Be careful, some islands do not welcome any insects. In this case, this technique will not work.
|Using Island Remod in Animal Crossing: New Horizons||Tous in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides|