To never run out of bells in Animal Crossing New Horizons, players find many tricks. We are going to show you a trick that will allow you to collect up to 232 bells in one hour thanks to the tarantulas!
Tarantula hunting on a mystery island
Before you set off on your mystery island excursion, you'll need to organize your inventory. You must have in your inventory: a ladder, a pole, a shovel, a net and a iron ax.
He manages to farm 232 bells in less than an hour, so listen to his technique! pic.twitter.com/DssZUHpKuz- Sleepy? (@Antwok) March 23, 2020
What to do on the island to meet tarantulas?
To increase the chances of encountering tarantulas, you will need to make some improvements on your island:
- cut all trees with the iron axe. Then remove the strains shovel.
- Gather toutes les flowers. Be careful, do not dig up the flowers but simply pick them. The base of the flower should always be present.
- break all stone of the island. For this, you will need to eat fruit to have the strength to break the stones.
- Leave only the weeds on the ground and flower roots.
- Throw your surpluses and your inventory (except the net) on the beach.
Source : SocialMediaTV
All you have to do is stroll around the island hoping to come across a tarentule. Make to run away the other insects remaining by scaring them with your net to increase your chances of spawning a tarantula.
Be careful, some islands do not welcome any insects. In this case, this technique will not work.
|Using Island Remod in Animal Crossing: New Horizons||Tous in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides|