Dance Animal Crossing: New Horizons, it is possible to access many activities such as fishing, gardening, insect hunting or even hunting sea creatures.
Sea creatures allow you to fill the Bébêtopedia, but also to obtain bells by selling them. Some of them are rarer than others, this is particularly the case for the basket of venus. We explain how to put the odds on your side to catch it!
- List of sea creatures, Animal Crossing New Horizons
This information works if your island is in the northern hemisphere.
|Basket of Venus
|October - February
This information works if your island is in the southern hemisphere.
|Basket of Venus
|April - August
This Animal Crossing: New Horizons sea creature can be caught throughout the day. You will find it between the months ofoctober to february in the northern hemisphere, and the months ofapril to august in the southern hemisphere. The Baskets of Venus are logically caught in the sea, but they are quite difficult to get. If you spot one, we advise you to move very slowly to prevent it from leaking. This creature once captured can be sold for 8 Bells, or donate it to the museum if you have it for the first time!
To capture sea creatures, you will have to dive and explore every corner of the depths of your island.
- Make sure you have your wetsuit on and press the button (A) to swim on the surface of the water
- Explore the sea by swimming with the button (A) until you see small bubbles coming from the depths and rising to the surface
- Press (Y) when you are above the small bubbles in order to plunge
Join our server Discord FR on Animal Crossing et Follow us on twitter to follow our news and ask your questions!
- How to get vegetables in Animal Crossing New Horizons?