Since the resumption of players on Clash Royale, everyone wonders how to manage your gold and how to get as much as possible.
Gold is a main element of Clash Royale. It is thanks to this that you can improve your cards and defeat your opponents. We have some tips for you below.
- Elixir on Clash Royale, how to manage it and improve?
Our tips for managing gold in Clash Royale
When you're just starting out, you shouldn't not use your gold to upgrade any card. At first, use the same deck to max out its cards. The goal is to have the cards with the highest possible levels to defeat your opponents.
Find your deck when you start to have good cards by rising arena. Once your deck is found, get used to playing to familiarize yourself with. If you realize this is the right deck and will get you high in trophies, then use your golds to max it out. You can also find our article on the best Clash Royale decks for each arena.
How to get Gold in Clash Royale?
Gold in Clash Royal is obtained in several different ways:
- about coffers after the battles won
- about cages d'or, another reward when you win a fight
- about daily rewards, for this you must log in at least once a day
- about super challenges which cost gems (100) but reward 20 gold if you finish first
- Ram Rider Deck Clash Royale, the best cards to play
- Tier list best deck Clash Royale, our best decks