Public chat Clash Royale, the 5 tips are regular articles that will give you additional keys to better play the title of Supercell. They are focused on one unit and are recommended for beginners, but can be a source of inspiration for everyone. For this 10th issue, we will be dealing with the latest legendary card, theMagic archer.
Update : May 3 (changed tip 5, because the bug concerning it is fixed)
1. What makes the great particularity and the strength of themagic archer is the range of its shot. When he swings his arrow, it crosses 11 squares, which is very slightly below The log ; however, like the latter, it touches in its path, even if its radius is very weak.
The range of the unit is 7 which is excellent and puts it between the Musketeer and Princess.
2. The main problem ofmagic archer is that he has low hit points. He is susceptible to two very common spells, whether in this meta or in general: the Poison and Fireball. If there is a danger, you know that by using one of the two, the problem will be solved.
3. He is also a fairly negligible threat on a Tower. If you leave him alone, he'll do 500 damage, which isn't a lot. In addition, you can lean from the Tower and put a Ice Golem or the Bats, to avoid it, while spending only 2 elixirs.
4. As you will realize, the Magic Archer draws all its strength not in attack, but in defense. Its reach allows it to wreak havoc, so that against a G for example, if you place him correctly, he can hit him and the Tower, since his shooting range is sufficient. So, on offense, as we wrote, having Poison in your deck is a great thing.
5. Due to its long range, as we have just written, it is also very useful to respond to the bad pose of a building. As a result, it is one of the ranged units that is capable of destroying an opposing building without being hit by a Tower. Therefore, your opponent will either use a unit to counter you or a spell, which can work out to your advantage if you do it right.
If you want to have more information and gameplay on this legendary card, we advise you to watch the video ofAshtax below:
Our other card tips