Public chat Clash Royale, the 5 tips are regular articles that will give you additional keys to better play the title of Supercell. They are focused on one unit and are recommended for beginners, but can be a source of inspiration for everyone. For this 5th issue, a card which, even if it has been nerfed twice, is nonetheless effective: theElectro-wizard.
1. L'Electro-wizard, each time he lands a hit, places a small stun, like the Gel orElectrocution / Zap. However, the advantage of this process, when it is well done, is that it allows you to force a troop or siege building to change targets, especially if they are targeting one of your Towers.
2. Because of this property, if you put theElectro-wizard contre Zappy, the latter will be useless. Indeed, he will never have the necessary time (4 seconds) to charge his move. Also, the impact of hell dragon will be greatly reduced.
3. Spawn damageElectro-wizard, in Tournament level, kill the Bats, spirits of fire, Spear Goblins and Skeletons instantly, which can be handy in a counterattack or if you have more spells.
4. Un Electro-wizard can attack two units at the same time, which can be very useful in defense. Only, the trick is that if you place it between two units, it can attack them from the front, but also from the back. In doing so, it can therefore prove to be excellent for killing the 2 Bats which appear at the death of the witch of the night. Also, if you place one or more units while he is aiming at another (or a Tower/Building), he can hit it (or just one).
5. Against the Lava Pugs (of the death of Lava Hound), L 'Electro-wizard represents a very good defense option. Indeed, it will serve to absorb the blows and, with the help of a Tower, they will be eliminated very quickly.
Our other card tips