Although the menus of Warzone allow you to read several statistics, they are not all available in game. To remedy this, a site has been created, which displays in particular the SBMM and more accurate stats on all battle royale players.
How to see your SBMM in Warzone?If you want know your SBMM and have more information, including your precise K / D / A, you can do it via the site wzstats.gg, formerly known as SBMM Warzone, which also allows you to see your progress with other players or your friends.
- Once on the site, choose your platform.
- Enter your username or a lobby ID (for information about your opponents).
Note that if you do not have access to your profile, it may be that it is in private. To make it public, here's what to do:
- Log on to the Call of Duty site.
- In the drop-down menu on the right, go to "Account association".
- Set the "search" and "visible data" options to "all".
- You can modify them at any time to return your profile to private.