For example, a streamer mode is available, which allows among other things to hide the lobby code. Account linking is back, while the map can be displayed when voting. A hundred problems have been corrected, specifies the studio, although all the points have not been mentioned. You can find the Among Us June 21 update patch notes below.
Among Us Bug Bashing Bonanza Update
- Added streamer mode. When activated, the lobby code is not visible and is replaced by "Click to copy". This feature can be enabled or disabled in the general settings.
- Added color blindness settings. When active, color names will appear next to players during meetings, and below the player during gameplay.
- Account linking for all platforms (except PlayStation and Nintendo) is back.
- Players can now view the map from the voting screen.
- The loading screen now waits for all players in the lobby when loading a round.
- It is no longer possible to kill when a meeting has just been requested.
- Players can no longer move during the role reveal screen.
- Players in-game should no longer randomly lose the ability to interact with the map, complete tasks, or kill.
- Imposters will properly transform when attempting to shapeshift after a meeting if the meeting was started at the same time.
- The quick chat wheel can be used as intended while a task (data download / data upload) is running. Players will no longer be forced to close and reopen the chat.
- Players will no longer see the "Sure is taking a while" message if the game is set to a language other than English.
If you want more information about Among Us or join an active community to share pleasant moments with other players, we invite you to join the community Discord Among Us France.